ClearContext Email Statistics and Scorecard
The Email Effectiveness Scorecard provides an overall assessment of how effectively you’re managing your email and how heavy a workload you’re facing.
This score is an overall measure of how effectively you are managing your email communications. The higher your score, the better you are doing with email!
Your email effectiveness score is made up of three components:
- Response Time: This factor measures how promptly you are responding to emails. Getting back to emails that require responses within 24 hours will result in a good response time score. Use the ClearContext Daily Workflow to get through your email faster.
- Inbox Control: This factor measures how effectively you are processing the messages in your inbox. The more messages you have in your inbox and the longer it takes you to read, file, and/or delete messages, the lower your score will be. Manage your Inbox more efficiently with these tips.
- Communication: This factor measures how well you are doing at sending out messages and processing messages that require response/action.
Your workload score measures how heavy your email communication volumes are. The more emails you send and receive, the higher your workload score will be – and the harder it is for you to keep on top of your email! Review Top Five Ways to Reduce Email Traffic.
The My Stats tab allows you to see your email performance over time and compare your email statistics with other ClearContext users.
** Due to the online component of our metrics, you must be connected to the internet to view stats **
The stats summary provides a snapshot of your email activity over the past week and an overview of your message priority breakdown while using ClearContext.
The compare stats graphs let you view aspects of your email activity (messages sent, received, and average response time) over the past month, and see how they compare to the average ClearContext user’s statistics.
The my stats graphs let you view how well you are keeping your inbox under control (especially users aiming for “inbox zero”) and track changes in your email effectiveness and workload over the past month.
The ClearContext Online Stats Center lets you:
- View an Email Activity Index of global email usage stats
- Compare your email statistics and performance with other users and groups
- See detailed individual email statistics for ClearContext users
This feature is in beta testing!
We’re still fine-tuning the scoring algorithms based on your feedback, so please let us know how accurately you feel these scores represent your performance.